|Building Area Gross||
|Land Area Gross||
JLL Capital Markets Industrial & Logistics team, in conjunction with Dawkins Occhiuto, is pleased to offer for sale 5-17 Leslie Road & 6-10 Pipe Road, Laverton North, Victoria. Located within a premium inner western Melbourne precinct, which is critical to tenant requirements, the asset provides a cold storage and blast freezing facility and is 100% leased to Austco Polar, a subsidiary of ASX listed Wingara AG Ltd (ASX:WNG).
Key Investment Highlights for 5-17 Leslie Road & 6-10 Pipe Road, Laverton North, Victoria include:
- Long Lease to Austco Polar, a subsidiary of ASX Listed Entity Wingara AG Ltd.
- Significant 13 year lease structured on a Triple Net basis.
- Fixed rental growth of 3.5% p.a. providing an attractive running yield.
- Passing income of $1,921,748 p.a. (as at August 2021) with positive future rental reversion.
- Fit for purpose improvements including blast freezers critical to tenant requirements.
- Strategic Industrial 2 Zoned land holding of 3.03 hectares with dual street frontages.
- Situated across five separate (5) titles allowing for potential future sell down.
- Direct access to Australia’s busiest port (Port of Melbourne) which is crucial to tenant requirements.
- Operational longevity with the site being used for processing and cold storage since the 1960’s.
*all figures are approximate
The property is being offered via an International Expressions of Interest campaign closing Wednesday 19th May 2021 at 3pm AEST.
For further information please contact the below exclusive marketing agents.