Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (JLL) has been exclusively retained to offer qualified investors the opportunity to acquire the DFW Logistics Portfolio, a three-property, 168,600 square foot portfolio located in Dallas-Fort Worth within three of the city’s premier urban-infill industrial submarkets. Positioned on 35.3 total acres, the portfolio is made up of low coverage, multi-tenant facilities with a significant trailer parking component that generates approximately 30% of the portfolio’s total revenue.
In recent years, the portfolio has achieved outstanding absorption and rental rate growth as the trucking industry has flourished. A lack of comparable supply within the market has allowed current ownership to achieve more than 79% rent growth within the warehouse space and 13% growth within the trailer parking area over the last 18 months. Over the same time period, ownership has substantially increased occupancy across the portfolio and added additional credit-tenancy to the rent roll. With in-place rental rates still averaging 13% below market, the portfolio offers the rare opportunity to acquire a well-located, high-quality portfolio of scale with limited competing supply, strong leasing momentum, and highly compelling upside.
- 5309 Superior Parkway Fort Worth, TX 76106
- 67,500 SF
- 1830 & 1840 High Prairie RD Grand Prairie, TX 75050
- 33,600 SF
- 2202 Manana Dr Dallas, TX 75220
- 67,500 SF
- Dynamic assets with multiple sources of income
- Significant opportunity to increase portfolio NOI
- Compelling leasing momentum
- Increasing demand from credit tenancy
- Strategically located with excellent access
- Exceptional trucking industry fundamentals
- Positioned within premier infill industrial submarkets with highly constrained supply and a strong history of outperformance
- Unique high-yielding assets positioned on large, coveted industrial land sites, providing strong redevelopment optionality over the long term