JLL and CBRE are pleased to offer this mixed use/residential development site in the southern Sydney suburb of Hurstville, being 14 kilometres from Sydney CBD.
The site is located nearby to Hurstville & Allawah Train Stations, shopping facilities, well regarded schools, parks and employment centres.
The site has Development Approval for the construction of four buildings ranging in height from 8 to 20 levels which have been designed by DKO Architecture and Woods Bagot.
- Development Approval
- 556 residential apartments, supermarket and 7 speciality retail
- 237 as built basement car spaces in Stage 2 which forms part of the sale
- Gross Floor Area of 48,742sqm*
- Site Area of 13,927sqm*
- Existing residential apartment presales and supermarket pre-commitment
- 700m to Hurstville Train Station
- 500m to Westfield Shopping Centre
- 150m to Hurstville Public School
- Uninterrupted Sydney CBD, Botany Bay & Georges River views
- Adjoins Kempt Field