A ±33-acre Build-to-Rent (“BTR”) development site located in Port Wentworth, a rapidly growing, highly desirable suburban area of the Savannah MSA. With site plan approval and entitlements in place for a 162-unit townhome development, an investor can quickly capitalize on the outsized demand fueling the Single-Family Rental (“SFR”) sector in one of the country’s hottest housing markets.
1. Extremely Rare, Site Plan Approved BTR Opportunity: The Property has entitlements and site plan approvals in place, allowing a developer to step in and immediately begin horizontal construction of the site.
2. Proximity to Employment Base: The Property is located less than a mile from I-95, within a 10 minute drive from the top employers in the Savannah MSA.
3. Located in One of the Fastest Growing Coastal Regions in the Country: Savannah has had a 14% population growth rate over the last 10 years and is expected to grow by 50% over the next 30 years.
4. Thoughtfully Designed Townhome Layout: The current site plan lays out ideally for attracting the rapidly growing population segment targeting SFR living.
5. Abundance of Capital: Over $85 Billion raised by institutional investors targeting SFR/BTR product in recent years to capitalize on the outstanding fundamentals of this space.