Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Net||
|Land Area Net||
|Number of units||189|
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire Squire Hill Apartments (the “Property”) a highly amenitized, 99.2% occupied asset with 189 units and 504 beds at James Madison University in the picturesque college town of Harrisonburg, Virginia. Well-located approximately 0.8 miles from campus, Squire Hill is steps away from a JMU bus line providing residents with access to campus and downtown Harrisonburg within 10-minutes time. The opportunity offers investors significant value-add upside as current rents are $230+ per bed behind the competitive set. Additionally, there is attractive assumable Fannie Mae financing.
- Newly Updated Clubhouse in 2019 and fully renovated floor plan modifications completed in 2000s
- Stabilized asset with 10-year historical occupancy of 99.5% in a high barriers to entry market
- Ability to implement Value-Add Strategy to interior units and increase rents more than $230/bed
- Attractive Fannie Mae Loan with a remaining loan balance of $25.4M at a Fixed Rate of 3.86%
- Offered at a ~30% discount to replacement cost, Squire Hill is well-located 0.8 miles to campus and adjacent to a JMU bus line
- A true college town, James Madison University has an estimated Fall 2022 enrollment of 22,166 students and is ranked #2 in the Nation for Public Schools (U.S. News & Report)