Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Net||
|Land Area Net||
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas (Illinois), L.P. (“JLL”), as sole and exclusive agent, has been retained to offer for sale to qualified investors the opportunity to acquire the fee simple interest in a creative flex office + parking lot opportunity located at 1400 W. Hubbard Street in Chicago, Illinois (“the Property”).
The Property is zoned PMD-4(B) and improved with a +/- 29,500 square foot creative flex office building with one drive-in door and one dock-high door. The building’s non-commodity construction delivers a unique mix of part timber loft and part metal truss product with abundant natural light and high ceilings. In addition, the Property includes a +/- 11,353 square foot parking lot delivering 32 surface parking spaces on the south side of Hubbard St.
Non-Commodity Flex Office Building
- 29,500 SF Brick & Timber + Metal Truss (Clear Span) Construction
- One (1) Drive-in-Door + One (1) Dock-High-Door
- High Ceilings & Abundant Natural Light
32-Stall Parking Lot Across Hubbard St
- Rare 11,353 square foot infill surface parking lot
- 1 stall per 1,000 square feet of office space
- Future development potential
Steps From Future Metra Station
- Planned Metra Station > 500’ away along Kinzie between Ogden & Ashland
- Could serve UP-West, MD-West, MD-North and North Central Service Metra lines
- New station + A-2 Flyover = $1.4-$1.7 billion investment
Growing Fulton Market Neighborhood
- 1.8 million+ sf of active office tenants in the market
- 34.4% Office rent growth since 2019
- 7,831 Apartments under construction / In-planning