Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Gross||
Jones Lang LaSalle, Inc. (“JLL”), as exclusive representative for the Owner, is pleased to present this opportunity to purchase 2115 E Jefferson Street (the “Property”), a six-story, 128,645 square feet “Boutique Office” building located in the heart of North Bethesda, MD. Positioned as an opportunistic play, the Property’s “EOF” Zoning presents numerous options to reposition the asset. Since its inception, the Property has been single-tenanted and thereby presents an ideal location for a private sector tenant or Government Agency within prospectus rents. The Property is less than 1-mile from the White Flint Metro Station and most importantly, is a 5-minute walk to Pike & Rose, the premier “Live-Work-Play” development of Montgomery County. The unparalleled proximity to Pike & Rose’s vibrant retail, dining, and fitness features affords tenants a unique suburban experience with immediate access to urban amenities. In addition, the Property boasts convenient vehicular access to major thoroughfares including Rockville Pike (Rt. 355), Montrose Parkway, I-270, and I-495.
- BOUTIQUE OFFICE INSTITUTIONALLY OWNED AND HISTORICALLY LEASED TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR OVER 16 YEARS
- IMMEDIATE PROXIMITY TO PIKE AND ROSE, THE PREEMINENT LIVE-WORKPLAY DEVELOPMENT IN SUBURBAN MARYLAND
- LOCATED IN THE HIGHLY AMENITIZED ROCKVILLE PIKE SUBMARKET
- MULTI-MODAL ACCESSIBILITY: LOCATED WITHIN A 15-MINUTE WALK TO THE WHITE FLINT METRO STATION AND PROXIMATE TO I-270 AND ROCKVILLE PIKE
- NATION-LEADING MONTGOMERY COUNTY DEMOGRAPHICS
- DOMINANT I-270 BIOTECHNOLOGY AND LIFE SCIENCES CORRIDOR
- SIGNIFICANT DISCOUNT TO REPLACEMENT COST, OFFERING AN ATTRACTIVE OPPORTUNISTIC PLAY
- FREE AND CLEAR OF EXISTING DEBT