Guardian House is an attractive two storey office complex in a riverside location totalling circa 8,300 sq ft with 68 car spaces. The property is currently run as a serviced office, with a gross income (2020) of £277,613 pa and a stabilised net income anticipated in the order of £160,000 pa. There is a potential to obtain a change of use to residential through permitted development rights, subject to approval.
- Godalming, 4 miles south-west of Guildford, 30 miles south-west of London, is an attractive historic market town on the main rail line from Portsmouth to London (Waterloo). It is the administrative centre for the Borough of Waverley.
- 8,300 sq ft with 68 car spaces.
- Site area of 0.65 acres (0.26 ha).
- Serviced office with a gross income (2020) of £277,613 pa and a stabilised net income anticipated in the order of £160,000 pa.
- Of interest to investors, serviced office operators, owner occupiers, and developers.
- Initial feasibility study illustrating a comprehensive redevelopment scheme of 43 residential dwellings and 4,704 sq ft of flexible commercial accommodation.