Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Net||
1) 3900 Oak Grove Road SW, Loganville, GA 30052
2) 2914 Buford Drive, Buford, GA 30519
3) 6305 Church Street, Riverdale, GA 30275
4) 112 New Hope Road, Fayetteville, GA 30214
5) 1205 Meredith Park Drive, McDonough, GA 30253
6) 1711 Hog Mountain, Watkinsville, GA 30677
7) 202 Osigian Boulevard, Warner Robins, GA 31088
8) 230 Carl Vinson, Warner Robins, GA 31088
9) 3180 Marginal Road, Charleston, SC 29414
10) 619 Miles Jamison Road, Summerville, SC 29485
11) 1074 Clements Ferry Road, Wando, SC 29492
12) 2787 W Highway 501, Conway, SC 29526
13) 4867 Commercial Way, Spring Hill, FL 34606
14) 4381 Placida Road, Englewood, FL 34224
NET RENTABLE SQUARE FEET: 1,064,032
OCCUPANCY: ECONOMIC OCCUPANCY 62% / PHYSICAL OCCUPANCY 90%
EXISTING CASH FLOW WITH UPSIDE
With physical occupancy of approximately 90%, the Portfolio delivers extremely strong in-place cash flow and is poised for additional revenue growth through continued optimization of street rates and rate increases to existing tenants.
BEST-IN-CLASS SELF STORAGE PORTFOLIO
The Portfolio provides the opportunity to acquire 14 institutional level self storage properties located within three high growth real estate markets, with extremely fast growing communities and excellent capacity to attract future residents.
IMMEDIATE SCALE IN SOUTHEAST PORTFOLIO
Totaling over one million rentable square feet and nearly 8,700 storage units, the Portfolio is the result of a very well-executed aggregation strategy by current ownership to take advantage of market trends in a fast-growing region and build a portfolio of extremely well performing self storage assets. The properties are located in three of the fastest growing real estate markets throughout the Southeastern United States: Atlanta MSA (8 Properties), Charleston MSA (4 Properties), and Tampa MSA (2 Properties).
EXCELLENT MOMENTUM COMBINED WITH STRONG DEMOGRAPHICS
The portfolio’s properties have seen rapid income growth in the past twelve months, and the properties continue to follow momentum as the owners take advantage of optimizing market rates. The demand factors surrounding each property within the Portfolio are ideal for self storage, including dense populations, high incomes, robust population growth, and significant new single-family and multifamily development as the market MSA’s continue to grow.