|Building Area Gross||
|Land Area Gross||
|Number of units||3|
|Call for Offers||2022-03-22|
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc., a licensed real estate broker, (“JLL”) is pleased to exclusively offer a premier Net Lease opportunity to acquire a diversified Cedar Hill Portfolio (the “Portfolio”). The Portfolio is comprised of 10 Freestanding Net Leased Properties, located throughout various states in the Eastern half of the United States. The Portfolio offers a mix of tenants and lease terms providing investors with a diversified opportunity.
- 10 freestanding single tenant net lease properties, one strip center (three suites, one vacancy), 12 total tenants
- Investment grade credit on 84% of income
- CVS - 70% of income, S&P BBB credit rating
- Advance Auto - 4.55% of income, S&P BBB- credit rating
- AutoZone - 8.65% of income, S&P BBB credit rating
- Properties located throughout 7 different states in the U.S.
- Weighted average remaining lease term of +8 years for the entire portfolio and a weighted average tenure at the property of 19 years
- Value add opportunity through short term leases at five of the properties and a vacant unit in the three-suite strip center
- 70% of portfolio income associated with CVS (S&P: BBB) Credit
- 10 years WALT between all CVS leases
- CVS paying an attractive $205,900 ($19.35 PSF) average rent across the portfolio