At JLL, we care about individual privacy in everything we do
We have been handling personal information responsibly for over 250 years. Our clients, business partners and employees trust us to do so in accordance with applicable privacy and information security laws. We are committed to designing and using new technology ethically and protecting data with appropriate security measures. Since we value individual trust in us, we are committed to doing things the right way.
- We are open and transparent about how we collect and handle your personal information
- We respect privacy choices and use personal information for the purposes intended and communicated
- We collect and use only the personal information necessary to fulfill our legitimate business and legal obligations, ensuring all data is accurate and relevant
- We share, transfer and disclose personal information responsibly
- We only retain personal information for as long as we need it and delete it as soon as we can
- We take appropriate steps to protect personal information
Our privacy program strategy is based on the accountability principle, which is consistent with international privacy principles, legal requirements, commercial obligations, and JLL’s business values and purpose, to shape the future of the real estate for a better world. For more information about how we handle your personal information, please see our Privacy Statement.